Fw: [airmail2000] Setting up Airmail to use the WINMOR Soundcard TNC utilizing BPQ32

  • W6IDS
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2010
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Dale Chidester
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, March 20, 2010 5:26 PM
      Subject: [BPQ32] RigControl and PTT

      I'm trying to set up an AirMail/BPQ32/WINMOR-TNC system.
      I have an ICOM IC-718 radio which supports CAT control, but
      it does not have CAT PTT. How do I go about setting up a second
      virtual com port to do PTT?
      73,
      Dale NJ7C/AAR9WI

      Hi Dale, Have you seen the message below? Perhaps it can be of some
      help to you. It would be helpful to know what OS you're using? I'm
      working my way through it now but in a modified fashion that is still
      being evaluated per se. Not done yet, but still plugging away.

      Howard W6IDS
      Richmond, IN EM79NV