WInmor/Pactor forwarding

  • Jerome K
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2010
      Hi..
      I now have my SCS modem running PI and PII along side of my Signal link running Winmor..
      Would like to set up BBS forwarding with those willing..

      Send me your connect call freqs and time of day..
      For now I can only seem to do
      80 20 and 15 meters and up.

      Will make my next project a bigger better multiband antenna...

      is there a way to also include RMS connects using Winmor/Pactor/BPQ32?

      73 Jerry N9LYA