Re[2]: [BPQ32] Re: Dxspider

  • kc2cwt
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 4, 2006

      Hello John,

      Saturday, March 4, 2006, 5:01:11 PM, you wrote:

      Steve,

      Files are attached.

      Note that you do not need to install bpqperl.dll if you are using the latest

      BPQ32 (4.09u).

      Please let me know how you get on - I've had no feedback at all from the

      people I've sent it to so far.

      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 12, 2006
        Hello, John
        thnks for having me back..
        this is what i was talking about before!
        Spider when start's it wants to talk to AGWPE directly, or wants to start
        the connection to the TNC's, but my TNC's are at a remote site. that
        does not allow incoming connections

        this new code you have, it is for both ends? because the spider
        is not allowed to go out and connect to the TNC's via IP (because of
        firewall) but the TNC's are allowed for outgoing connection to spider

        Tony
        NN1D