Re: [BPQ32] BPQ32 and Vista/Windows-7

  • W6IDS
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2010
      Well, shucks, Ron.......I had entertained the notion of getting into BPQ32,
      despite my
      mushroom level. I'd honestly say that my own "problems" have more to do
      with
      understanding what to start after unpacking BPQ32 and with and the next
      sequence
      of steps. Any VISTA issues? Who knows, are yet to come..if any...have to
      come
      to grips with my own first.

      But not to worry. I'll be quiet like a li'l mouse. Besides VISTA, I'm also
      hardware lover who is still passionate about his PK-232 which is what caught
      my interest for BPQ32. Sorry Pal....<GRIN>

      Howard W6IDS
      Richmond, IN EM79NV