RE: [BPQ32] Re: Dxspider

    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 4, 2006
      Steve,

      Files are attached.

      Note that you do not need to install bpqperl.dll if you are using the latest
      BPQ32 (4.09u).

      Please let me know how you get on - I've had no feedback at all from the
      people I've sent it to so far.

        --------

        > --

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        •  Visit your group "BPQ32" on the web.

        Do you have sum note on How to set up bpq32 . Allso can i use it over My lan .

        I have the tnc and radio on one cpu and software on the other one

        --

        Best regards,

         kc2cwt                            mailto:kc2cwt@...

      • Tony
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 12, 2006
          Hello, John
          thnks for having me back..
          this is what i was talking about before!
          Spider when start's it wants to talk to AGWPE directly, or wants to start
          the connection to the TNC's, but my TNC's are at a remote site. that
          does not allow incoming connections

          this new code you have, it is for both ends? because the spider
          is not allowed to go out and connect to the TNC's via IP (because of
          firewall) but the TNC's are allowed for outgoing connection to spider

          Tony
          NN1D