Telnet server question

  • Gary - N3JPU
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2006
      I would like several users to be able to use the telnet server feature but I
      can't figure out how to make them have their own callsign when they log in.
      Looks like the Telnet connection always takes the NODEALIAS. Am I missing
      something? I would love to get this to work.

      Gary Mitchelson
      N3JPU Montgomery Co. MD FM19
      USAF MARS and SHARES: AFA1PU/AFF1MD/AFF1M
      http://www.mitchelson.org/
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4, 2006
        Gary,

        You can't at the moment. A new version which supports multiple users, and
        can change the call to the logged in user, should be released in a day or
        two.

        Regards,
        John G8BPQ

        I would like several users to be able to use the telnet server feature but I
        can't figure out how to make them have their own callsign when they log in.
        Looks like the Telnet connection always takes the NODEALIAS. Am I missing
        something? I would love to get this to work.

        Gary Mitchelson
        N3JPU Montgomery Co. MD FM19
        USAF MARS and SHARES: AFA1PU/AFF1MD/AFF1M
        http://www.mitchelson.org/

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Gary - N3JPU