BPQ32_4.10m_2010305 is available for download

  • Ron Stordahl
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2010
      The latest release, BPQ32_4.10m_2010305 is available for download at:

      This release supports the updated WINMOR TNC 1.0.1.0.zip found at:

      WINMOR users are advised to read:
      http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Documents/Using%20WINMOR.htm

      The changelog is here:
      http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Documents/BPQ32%20Installation.htm#Changelog

      While the changes are only needed for WINMOR users I encourage everyone to perform the update by running the installer. This will update your installation without modifying anything else and will ensure that
      everyone is 'in sync'.

      Thanks to John Wiseman G8BPQ/GM8BPQ for his tireless work enhancing
      BPQ32!

      73 de Ron Stordahl, N5IN
    • g0cgl
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 5, 2010
        I don't seem to be able to download the file. Anyone else having trouble or is it just me?

        Eric G0CGL.

        --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, Ron Stordahl <ron_n5in@...> wrote:

        > The latest release, BPQ32_4.10m_2010305 is available for download at:
        >
        > This release supports the updated WINMOR TNC 1.0.1.0.zip found at:
        >
        > WINMOR users are advised to read:
        > http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Documents/Using%20WINMOR.htm
        >
        > The changelog is here:
        > http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Documents/BPQ32%20Installation.htm#Changelog
        >
        > While the changes are only needed for WINMOR users I encourage everyone to perform the update by running the installer. This will update your installation without modifying anything else and will ensure that
        > everyone is 'in sync'.
        >
        > Thanks to John Wiseman G8BPQ/GM8BPQ for his tireless work enhancing
        > BPQ32!
        >
        > 73 de Ron Stordahl, N5IN

      • Ron Stordahl
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 5, 2010
          Which link doesn't work?  The 'primary' one is to the file section of the associated Yahoo Group.  The 'alternate' link is to my server.

          I just retested both of these and they work here.

          Ron, N5IN

          I don't seem to be able to download the file. Anyone else having trouble or is it just me?

          Eric G0CGL.

          --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups. com, Ron Stordahl <ron_n5in@.. .> wrote:

          > The latest release, BPQ32_4.10m_ 2010305 is available for download at:
          > http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/BPQ32/ and http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/BPQMailCha t/
          >
          > This release supports the updated WINMOR TNC 1.0.1.0.zip found at:
          > http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/WINMOR/ or at http://www.cantab. net/users/ john.wiseman/ Downloads/ WINMOR%20TNC% 201.0.1.0. zip
          >
          > WINMOR users are advised to read:
          > http://www.cantab. net/users/ john.wiseman/ Documents/ Using%20WINMOR. htm
          >
          > The changelog is here:
          > http://www.cantab. net/users/ john.wiseman/ Documents/ BPQ32%20Installa tion.htm# Changelog
          >
          > While the changes are only needed for WINMOR users I encourage everyone to perform the update by running the installer. This will update your installation without modifying anything else and will ensure that
          > everyone is 'in sync'.
          >
          > Thanks to John Wiseman G8BPQ/GM8BPQ for his tireless work enhancing
          > BPQ32!
          >
          > 73 de Ron Stordahl, N5IN

        • g0cgl
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 5, 2010
            Ok it must be me then Ron, sorry. I retested both and neither work. Perhaps its a local ISP issue.