Re: BPQ32 and the orignal KAM

  • kc5cnt
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 4, 2010
      Hey Otto,

      The firmware is 2.85 and I enabled the kiss setting then perm. On the KPC-3, it had the latest firmware for the straight 3 and is in kiss mode.

      73 de Russ KC5CNT

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 4, 2010
        Message
        Russ,

        You don't need BPQTNC2 or VCOMConfig.

        I loaded your config here, and it is sending the right packets on the serial port.

        I suggest you double check that the TNC is in KISS mode. If you run Portmon (http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896644.aspx) with Options/Show Hex you can check that you are sending to the TNC, and that any packets received off-air are formatted correctly (Starting and ending HEX  C0).

        Good luck!

        John G8BPQ