RE: [BPQ32] Dxspider

  • Paul Nafzger Jr.
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 25, 2006
      John please send it to me offlist.
      Paul KB9KKN  kb9kkn@...
      -----Original Message-----
      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of aar0ar
      Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 8:36 AM
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [BPQ32] Dxspider

      AGWtoBPQ works great with Spider and setup is quite easy on both ends.  John if you send me that program, I can certainly give it a test as my Spider is low usage I can take it up and down easily enough.

      Jay

      On 2/20/06, John Wiseman <john.wiseman@...> wrote:
      Hi,

      There are two options. You can run AGWtoBPQ, and configure Spider as if it
      was using AGWPE.

      Or I've written a modification to Spider to talk directly to BPQ32.
      Unfortunately none of the stations I sent it to for testing ever replied to
      say whether or not it worked, but if you'd like to try it I'll send you a
      copy.

      Regards,

      John G8BPQ

      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 3, 2006
        I'd be interested in testing it, too. I have 3 Spider nodes running
        using the AGW//BPQ interface.

        Thanks,
        Steve N8NM
        murphys@...

        --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Nafzger Jr." <kb9kkn@...> wrote:

        > John please send it to me offlist.
        > Paul KB9KKN kb9kkn@...
        Behalf Of

        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 4, 2006
          Steve,

          Files are attached.

          Note that you do not need to install bpqperl.dll if you are using the latest
          BPQ32 (4.09u).

          Please let me know how you get on - I've had no feedback at all from the
          people I've sent it to so far.

          I'd be interested in testing it, too. I have 3 Spider nodes running
          using the AGW//BPQ interface.

          Thanks,
          Steve N8NM
          murphys@...

          --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Nafzger Jr." <kb9kkn@...> wrote:

          > John please send it to me offlist.
          > Paul KB9KKN kb9kkn@...

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • kc2cwt

            --------

            > --

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

            •  Visit your group "BPQ32" on the web.

            Do you have sum note on How to set up bpq32 . Allso can i use it over My lan .

            I have the tnc and radio on one cpu and software on the other one

            --

            Best regards,

             kc2cwt                            mailto:kc2cwt@...

          • Tony
            Message 5 of 11 , Mar 12, 2006
              Hello, John
              thnks for having me back..
              this is what i was talking about before!
              Spider when start's it wants to talk to AGWPE directly, or wants to start
              the connection to the TNC's, but my TNC's are at a remote site. that
              does not allow incoming connections

              this new code you have, it is for both ends? because the spider
              is not allowed to go out and connect to the TNC's via IP (because of
              firewall) but the TNC's are allowed for outgoing connection to spider

              Tony
              NN1D