RE: [BPQ32] Unattended ops

  • D.Calder
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 3, 2010

      I think the Winmor discussion, should stay on that reflector.

      MY Opinion.

      73 Dave n4zkf

      n4zkf@...

      www.n4zkf.com

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 3, 2010
        Dave,
        We have been testing BPQ32 Mail forward using winmor for several days now and also using winmor in FEC mode which at this time, only BPQ32 is capable of doing.
        73
        Art, N9ZZK

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 3, 2010

          Yea, I know. I have been watching. (and hearing)