PK-88 and BPQ32?

  • sszretter
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2010
      Anyone use a PK-88 with BPQ32?

      It seems like it is ALMOST working, if I monitor my keyspan data (I am using a keyspan USA 19 usb to serial COM4) I see BPQ32 sending data and I see data coming in from the PK-88, but I never see anything in BPQ32 terminal window. I have another radio port with a KPC-3, and that works fine (COM1). I made sure the PK-88 is "KISS ON" via hyperterminal first at 9600.

      Any suggestions?