Dxspider

  • kc2cwt1
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 19, 2006
      Has sumone set up bpq32 with a dxspider node . I would like to as so
      set ip route over the network
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 20, 2006
        Hi,

        There are two options. You can run AGWtoBPQ, and configure Spider as if it
        was using AGWPE.

        Or I've written a modification to Spider to talk directly to BPQ32.
        Unfortunately none of the stations I sent it to for testing ever replied to
        say whether or not it worked, but if you'd like to try it I'll send you a
        copy.

        Regards,

        John G8BPQ

        Has sumone set up bpq32 with a dxspider node . I would like to as so
        set ip route over the network

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • aar0ar

          Has sumone set up bpq32 with a dxspider node . I would like to as so
          set ip route over the network

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          Yahoo! Groups Links

             http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • kc2cwt

            Has sumone set up bpq32 with a dxspider node . I would like to as so

            set ip route over the network

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

            •  Visit your group "BPQ32" on the web.

            I do not no alot about bpq32 But if it will help my rf end i will give it a try , What i would like to do to is have a gateway set up as a back up for are Packet network here like if my link in to Ct gowes do do to weather we can use the gateway as a back .

            Send all the info you can . If this workout I can send it out to the othe sysop on the network and they can get dxspider and BPQ32 and set it up .

            Thanks for all your hard work and time

            --

            Best regards,

             kc2cwt                            mailto:kc2cwt@...

          • kc2cwt

              Has sumone set up bpq32 with a dxspider node . I would like to as so

              set ip route over the network

              Yahoo! Groups Links

              Yahoo! Groups Links

                 http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

              •  Visit your group "BPQ32" on the web.

              The agw end does noyt work well on the rf end if you need to connect to a node V rf you can not send a

              c wa2zii-14 v k2put all you can send is c k2put

              --

              Best regards,

               kc2cwt                            mailto:kc2cwt@...

            • kc2cwt

                Has sumone set up bpq32 with a dxspider node . I would like to as so

                set ip route over the network

                Yahoo! Groups Links

                YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                •  Visit your group "BPQ32" on the web.

                I do not no alot about bpq32 But if it will help my rf end i will give it a try , What i would like to do to is have a gateway set up as a back up for are Packet network here like if my link in to Ct gowes do do to weather we can use the gateway as a back .

                Send all the info you can . If this workout I can send it out to the othe sysop on the network and they can get dxspider and BPQ32 and set it up .

                Thanks for all your hard work and time

                --

                Best regards,

                 kc2cwt                            mailto:kc2cwt@...

                YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                •  Visit your group "BPQ32" on the web.

                I do not no if you got my last e-mail But if you did not could you send me the files for the dxspider

                Thanks

                --

                Best regards,

                 kc2cwt                            mailto:kc2cwt@...

              • Paul Nafzger Jr.
                Message 7 of 11 , Feb 25, 2006
                  John please send it to me offlist.
                  Paul KB9KKN  kb9kkn@...

                  Message 8 of 11 , Mar 3 7:18 PM
                    I'd be interested in testing it, too. I have 3 Spider nodes running
                    using the AGW//BPQ interface.

                    Thanks,
                    Steve N8NM
                    murphys@...

                    --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Nafzger Jr." <kb9kkn@...> wrote:

                    > John please send it to me offlist.
                    > Paul KB9KKN kb9kkn@...
                    Behalf Of

                    Message 9 of 11 , Mar 4 2:01 PM
                      Steve,

                      Files are attached.

                      Note that you do not need to install bpqperl.dll if you are using the latest
                      BPQ32 (4.09u).

                      Please let me know how you get on - I've had no feedback at all from the
                      people I've sent it to so far.

                      I'd be interested in testing it, too. I have 3 Spider nodes running
                      using the AGW//BPQ interface.

                      Thanks,
                      Steve N8NM
                      murphys@...

                      --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Nafzger Jr." <kb9kkn@...> wrote:

                      > John please send it to me offlist.
                      > Paul KB9KKN kb9kkn@...

                      Yahoo! Groups Links
                    • kc2cwt

                        --------

                        > --

                        Yahoo! Groups Links

                        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                        •  Visit your group "BPQ32" on the web.

                        Do you have sum note on How to set up bpq32 . Allso can i use it over My lan .

                        I have the tnc and radio on one cpu and software on the other one

                        --

                        Best regards,

                         kc2cwt                            mailto:kc2cwt@...

                      • Tony
                        Message 11 of 11 , Mar 12 9:14 AM
                          Hello, John
                          thnks for having me back..
                          this is what i was talking about before!
                          Spider when start's it wants to talk to AGWPE directly, or wants to start
                          the connection to the TNC's, but my TNC's are at a remote site. that
                          does not allow incoming connections

                          this new code you have, it is for both ends? because the spider
                          is not allowed to go out and connect to the TNC's via IP (because of
                          firewall) but the TNC's are allowed for outgoing connection to spider

                          Tony
                          NN1D