RE: [BPQ32] Help config XNET <-> BPQ32 <-> ARC

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 16, 2010
      You need BBS=1.

      You shouldn't need a locked route.

      Hidenodes controls display of nodes with alias starting with a # .

      Referring the the axip.cfg you posted earlier:

      ------------ --------- ---------
      ; Config file for BPQAXIP
      ------------ --------- ---------

      MHEARD ON
      UDP 10094
      AUTOADDMAP

      BROADCAST NODES

      MAP IK2XDE-10 127.0.0.1 KEEPALIVE 180 UDP 10093
      MAP NODES 127.0.0.1 UDP 10093

      You can't use BROADCAST NODES and MAP MODES. I suggest you try:

      MHEARD ON
      UDP 10094
      AUTOADDMAP

      BROADCAST NODES

      MAP IK2XDE-10 127.0.0.1 UDP 10093 B

      I don't know much about XNET, Do the NODES broadcasts from XNET appear on the BPQTerminal monitor display?

      Can you connect to ARCluster from BPQTerminal?

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 16, 2010
        MessageOk,

        With this solution, when from XNET
        I call for IK2XDE-9,
        I see my call in the MHEARD windows
        but something else i s wrong

        assume that:

        XNET = IK2XDE-10
        BPQ node= IK2XDE-14
        ARCluster = IK2XDE-9

        ---------------------------------
        BPQAXIP
        -------------------------------
        MHEARD ON
        UDP 10094
        AUTOADDMAP
        BROADCAST NODES
        MAP IK2XDE-10 127.0.0.1 KEEPALIVE 180 UDP 10092 B

        -------------------------------
        BPQCFG
        -------------------------------

        HOSTINTERRUPT=127
        EMS=0
        DESQVIEW=0
        NODECALL=IK2XDE-14
        NODEALIAS=XDENOD
        BBSCALL=IK2XDE-9
        BBSALIAS=XDECLX

        IDMSG: IK2XDE-14 Node in test.
        BTEXT: IK2XDE-14 Node in test.
        INFOMSG: IK2XDE-14 Node in test.
        CTEXT: IK2XDE-14 Node in test.
        MYNODE:MYCALL} CONNECT BYE INFO NODES ROUTES PORTS USERS MHEARD
        *** ; Denotes end of CTEXT text

        FULL_CTEXT=1 ; 0=send CTEXT to L2 connects to NODEALIAS only
        ; 1=send CTEXT to all connectees
        *** ; Denotes end of IDMSG text

        ; Network System Parameters:

        OBSINIT=6
        OBSMIN=4
        NODESINTERVAL=15
        IDINTERVAL=60
        BTINTERVAL=60
        L3TIMETOLIVE=25
        L4RETRIES=3
        L4TIMEOUT=60
        L4DELAY=10
        L4WINDOW=4
        MAXLINKS=63
        MAXNODES=128
        MAXROUTES=64
        MAXCIRCUITS=128
        MINQUAL=168
        MAXHOPS=4
        MAXRTT=90
        BUFFERS=255

        ; TNC default parameters:

        PACLEN=236 ; Max packet size (236 max for net/rom)

        TRANSDELAY=1 ; Transparent node send delay in seconds

        ; Level 2 Parameters:

        T3=30 ; Link validation timer in seconds
        IDLETIME=720 ; Idle link shutdown timer in seconds

        ; Configuration Options:

        AUTOSAVE=1
        BBS=1
        NODE=1
        HIDENODES=1

        ENABLE_LINKED=N

        ; Port Definitions:

        ; AX/IP/UDP port definition:

        PORT
        PORTNUM=1
        ID=AX/IP/UDP
        TYPE=EXTERNAL
        DLLNAME=BPQAXIP.DLL
        QUALITY=192
        MINQUAL=168
        MAXFRAME=5
        FRACK=3000
        RESPTIME=1000
        RETRIES=5
        PACLEN=236
        ENDPORT

        ROUTES: ; Locked routes (31 maximum)
        IK2XDE-10,195,2 ; BPQ AX/UPD Link
        *** ; Denotes end of locked routes

        APPLICATIONS=DX

        APPL1CALL=IK2XDE-9
        APPL1ALIAS=MUDDX
        APPL1QUAL=255
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 16, 2010
          What do you see in the BPQTerminal monitor window when you try to connect?

          MAP IK2XDE-10 127.0.0.1 KEEPALIVE 180 UDP 10092 B

          ------------ --------- --------- -
          BPQCFG
          ------------ --------- --------- -

        • IK2XDE Andrea
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 17, 2010
            MessageHi all,

            XNET = IK2XDE-10
            BPQ node= IK2XDE-14
            ARCluster = IK2XDE-9

            Now link XNET <-> BQP32
            work fine.....with this BPQAXIP

            ----------------------------------
            MHEARD ON
            UDP 10094
            AUTOADDMAP
            BROADCAST NODES
            MAP IK2XDE-10 127.0.0.1 KEEPALIVE 180 UDP 10093 B
            ----------------------------------

            Problem now is config a link with ARCluster (IK2XDE-9)

            I think the problem is to declare correct ALIAS or ROUTES,
            can someone that use also ARC verify my config BPQCFG..??
            And please explain me about ALIAS config in ARcluster software..??

            Is correct BBSCALL=IK2XDE-9 (ARCluster).....??

            ---------------------------------
            HOSTINTERRUPT=127
            EMS=0
            DESQVIEW=0
            NODECALL=IK2XDE-14
            NODEALIAS=XDENOD
            BBSCALL=IK2XDE-9
            BBSALIAS=XDEDXC

            IDMSG: IDMSG by IK2XDE-14 Node in test.
            BTEXT: BTEX by IK2XDE-14 Node in test.
            INFOMSG: INFO by IK2XDE-14 Node in test.
            CTEXT: CTEXT by IK2XDE-14 Node in test.

            MYNODE:MYCALL} CONNECT BYE INFO NODES ROUTES PORTS USERS MHEARD

            FULL_CTEXT=1

            ; Network System Parameters:

            OBSINIT=6
            OBSMIN=4