Re: [BPQ32] Help config XNET <-> BPQ32 <-> ARC

  • IK2XDE Andrea
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 16, 2010
      Assume that ARC was IK2XDE-9

      Node call and node alias must be the same of ARCluster
      or different...??

      > NODECALL=IK2XDE-14 ; Node callsign
      > NODEALIAS=XDEBPQ ; Node alias (6 characters max)

      > AUTOSAVE=1
      > BBS=0
      > NODE=1
      > HIDENODES=1
      > ENABLE_LINKED=N ;

      BBS must be 0...or... 1
      Hidenodes...??

      > ROUTES: ; Locked routes (31 maximum)
      > IK2XDE-9,255,1 ; BPQ AX/UPD to production machine

      I cocrrect to setup a locked routes.....??

      Thanks for help...

      73 de IK2XDE Andrea.
      ik2xde@...
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 16, 2010
        You need BBS=1.

        You shouldn't need a locked route.

        Hidenodes controls display of nodes with alias starting with a # .

        Referring the the axip.cfg you posted earlier:

        ------------ --------- ---------
        ; Config file for BPQAXIP
        ------------ --------- ---------

        MHEARD ON
        UDP 10094
        AUTOADDMAP

        BROADCAST NODES

        MAP IK2XDE-10 127.0.0.1 KEEPALIVE 180 UDP 10093
        MAP NODES 127.0.0.1 UDP 10093

        You can't use BROADCAST NODES and MAP MODES. I suggest you try:

        MHEARD ON
        UDP 10094
        AUTOADDMAP

        BROADCAST NODES

        MAP IK2XDE-10 127.0.0.1 UDP 10093 B

        I don't know much about XNET, Do the NODES broadcasts from XNET appear on the BPQTerminal monitor display?

        Can you connect to ARCluster from BPQTerminal?

        Node call and node alias must be the same of ARCluster
        or different... ??

        > NODECALL=IK2XDE- 14 ; Node callsign
        > NODEALIAS=XDEBPQ ; Node alias (6 characters max)

        > AUTOSAVE=1
        > BBS=0
        > NODE=1
        > HIDENODES=1
        > ENABLE_LINKED= N ;

        BBS must be 0...or... 1
        Hidenodes... ??

        > ROUTES: ; Locked routes (31 maximum)
        > IK2XDE-9,255, 1 ; BPQ AX/UPD to production machine

        I cocrrect to setup a locked routes.....? ?

        Thanks for help...

        73 de IK2XDE Andrea.
        ik2xde@infinito. it

      • IK2XDE Andrea
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 16, 2010
          MessageOk,

          With this solution, when from XNET
          I call for IK2XDE-9,
          I see my call in the MHEARD windows
          but something else i s wrong

          assume that:

          XNET = IK2XDE-10
          BPQ node= IK2XDE-14
          ARCluster = IK2XDE-9

          ---------------------------------
          BPQAXIP
          -------------------------------
          MHEARD ON
          UDP 10094
          AUTOADDMAP
          BROADCAST NODES
          MAP IK2XDE-10 127.0.0.1 KEEPALIVE 180 UDP 10092 B

          -------------------------------
          BPQCFG
          -------------------------------

          HOSTINTERRUPT=127
          EMS=0
          DESQVIEW=0
          NODECALL=IK2XDE-14
          NODEALIAS=XDENOD
          BBSCALL=IK2XDE-9
          BBSALIAS=XDECLX

          IDMSG: IK2XDE-14 Node in test.
          BTEXT: IK2XDE-14 Node in test.
          INFOMSG: IK2XDE-14 Node in test.
          CTEXT: IK2XDE-14 Node in test.
          MYNODE:MYCALL} CONNECT BYE INFO NODES ROUTES PORTS USERS MHEARD
          *** ; Denotes end of CTEXT text

          FULL_CTEXT=1 ; 0=send CTEXT to L2 connects to NODEALIAS only
          ; 1=send CTEXT to all connectees
          *** ; Denotes end of IDMSG text

          ; Network System Parameters:

          OBSINIT=6
          OBSMIN=4
          NODESINTERVAL=15
          IDINTERVAL=60
          BTINTERVAL=60
          L3TIMETOLIVE=25
          L4RETRIES=3
          L4TIMEOUT=60
          L4DELAY=10
          L4WINDOW=4
          MAXLINKS=63
          MAXNODES=128
          MAXROUTES=64
          MAXCIRCUITS=128
          MINQUAL=168
          MAXHOPS=4
          MAXRTT=90
          BUFFERS=255

          ; TNC default parameters:

          PACLEN=236 ; Max packet size (236 max for net/rom)

          TRANSDELAY=1 ; Transparent node send delay in seconds

          ; Level 2 Parameters:

          T3=30 ; Link validation timer in seconds
          IDLETIME=720 ; Idle link shutdown timer in seconds

          ; Configuration Options:

          AUTOSAVE=1
          BBS=1
          NODE=1
          HIDENODES=1

          ENABLE_LINKED=N

          ; Port Definitions:

          ; AX/IP/UDP port definition:

          PORT
          PORTNUM=1
          ID=AX/IP/UDP
          TYPE=EXTERNAL
          DLLNAME=BPQAXIP.DLL
          QUALITY=192
          MINQUAL=168
          MAXFRAME=5
          FRACK=3000
          RESPTIME=1000
          RETRIES=5
          PACLEN=236
          ENDPORT

          ROUTES: ; Locked routes (31 maximum)
          IK2XDE-10,195,2 ; BPQ AX/UPD Link
          *** ; Denotes end of locked routes

          APPLICATIONS=DX

          APPL1CALL=IK2XDE-9
          APPL1ALIAS=MUDDX
          APPL1QUAL=255
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 16, 2010
            What do you see in the BPQTerminal monitor window when you try to connect?

            MAP IK2XDE-10 127.0.0.1 KEEPALIVE 180 UDP 10092 B

            ------------ --------- --------- -
            BPQCFG
            ------------ --------- --------- -

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 17, 2010
              MessageHi all,

              XNET = IK2XDE-10
              BPQ node= IK2XDE-14
              ARCluster = IK2XDE-9

              Now link XNET <-> BQP32
              work fine.....with this BPQAXIP

              ----------------------------------
              MHEARD ON
              UDP 10094
              AUTOADDMAP
              BROADCAST NODES
              MAP IK2XDE-10 127.0.0.1 KEEPALIVE 180 UDP 10093 B
              ----------------------------------

              Problem now is config a link with ARCluster (IK2XDE-9)

              I think the problem is to declare correct ALIAS or ROUTES,
              can someone that use also ARC verify my config BPQCFG..??
              And please explain me about ALIAS config in ARcluster software..??

              Is correct BBSCALL=IK2XDE-9 (ARCluster).....??

              ---------------------------------
              HOSTINTERRUPT=127
              EMS=0
              DESQVIEW=0
              NODECALL=IK2XDE-14
              NODEALIAS=XDENOD
              BBSCALL=IK2XDE-9
              BBSALIAS=XDEDXC

              IDMSG: IDMSG by IK2XDE-14 Node in test.
              BTEXT: BTEX by IK2XDE-14 Node in test.
              INFOMSG: INFO by IK2XDE-14 Node in test.
              CTEXT: CTEXT by IK2XDE-14 Node in test.

              MYNODE:MYCALL} CONNECT BYE INFO NODES ROUTES PORTS USERS MHEARD

              FULL_CTEXT=1

              ; Network System Parameters:

              OBSINIT=6
              OBSMIN=4