Help config XNET <-> BPQ32 <-> ARC

  • IK2XDE Andrea
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 15, 2010
      Hi,
      nobody help me to setup a link
      between XNET and ARC via BPQ32...??

      I try this config, but something is wrong:

      ------------------------------------
      XNET Node CALL IK2XDE-10
      ------------------------------------

      det ip6
      att ip6 axudp 6 1 l10093 d10094 127.0.0.1
      po 6 baud 256000
      po 6 name IK2XDE-9 ARC
      po 6 per 255
      PO 6 DUP 1
      po 6 txd 2
      po 6 win 7

      ------------------------------
      ; Config file for BPQAXIP
      ------------------------------

      MHEARD ON
      UDP 10094
      AUTOADDMAP

      BROADCAST NODES

      MAP IK2XDE-10 127.0.0.1 KEEPALIVE 180 UDP 10093
      MAP NODES 127.0.0.1 UDP 10093

      -------------------------------
      BPQ Config file
      -------------------------------

      HOSTINTERRUPT=127
      EMS=0
      DESQVIEW=0
      NODECALL=IK2XDE-14 ; Node callsign
      NODEALIAS=XDEBPQ ; Node alias (6 characters max)

      IDMSG: IK2XDE-14 Node in test.
      BTEXT: UNPROTO=IK2XDE-14 Node in test.
      INFOMSG: IK2XDE-14 Node in test.
      CTEXT: IK2XDE-14 Node in test.

      MYNODE:MYCALL} CONNECT BYE INFO NODES ROUTES PORTS USERS MHEARD

      FULL_CTEXT=0

      ; Network System Parameters:

      OBSINIT=6
      OBSMIN=4
      NODESINTERVAL=15
      IDINTERVAL=60
      BTINTERVAL=60
      L3TIMETOLIVE=25
      L4RETRIES=3
      L4TIMEOUT=60
      L4DELAY=10
      L4WINDOW=4
      MAXLINKS=63
      MAXNODES=128
      MAXROUTES=64
      MAXCIRCUITS=128
      MINQUAL=168
      MAXHOPS=4
      MAXRTT=90
      BUFFERS=255

      ; TNC default parameters:

      PACLEN=236 ; Max packet size (236 max for net/rom)
      TRANSDELAY=1 ; Transparent node send delay in seconds

      ; Level 2 Parameters:

      T3=30
      IDLETIME=720

      ; Configuration Options:

      AUTOSAVE=1
      BBS=0
      NODE=1
      HIDENODES=1
      ENABLE_LINKED=N ;

      ; Port Definitions:
      ; AX/IP/UDP port definition:

      PORT
      PORTNUM=1
      ID=AX/IP/UDP
      TYPE=EXTERNAL
      DLLNAME=BPQAXIP.DLL
      QUALITY=192
      MINQUAL=168
      MAXFRAME=5
      FRACK=3000
      RESPTIME=1000
      RETRIES=5
      PACLEN=236
      ENDPORT

      ROUTES: ; Locked routes (31 maximum)
      IK2XDE-9,255,1 ; BPQ AX/UPD to production machine

      APPLICATIONS=DXC

      APPL1CALL=ik2xde-9 ;is the AR-Cluster call
      APPL1ALIAS=MUDDXC
      APPL1QUAL=255

      Thanks in advance.

      73 de IK2XDE Andrea.
      ik2xde@...
    • IK2XDE Andrea
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 16, 2010
        Assume that ARC was IK2XDE-9

        Node call and node alias must be the same of ARCluster
        or different...??

        > NODECALL=IK2XDE-14 ; Node callsign
        > NODEALIAS=XDEBPQ ; Node alias (6 characters max)

        > AUTOSAVE=1
        > BBS=0
        > NODE=1
        > HIDENODES=1
        > ENABLE_LINKED=N ;

        BBS must be 0...or... 1
        Hidenodes...??

        > ROUTES: ; Locked routes (31 maximum)
        > IK2XDE-9,255,1 ; BPQ AX/UPD to production machine

        I cocrrect to setup a locked routes.....??

        Thanks for help...

        73 de IK2XDE Andrea.
        ik2xde@...
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 16, 2010
          Message
          You need BBS=1.

          You shouldn't need a locked route.

          Hidenodes controls display of nodes with alias starting with a # .

          Referring the the axip.cfg you posted earlier:

          ------------ --------- ---------
          ; Config file for BPQAXIP
          ------------ --------- ---------

          MHEARD ON
          UDP 10094
          AUTOADDMAP

          BROADCAST NODES

          MAP IK2XDE-10 127.0.0.1 KEEPALIVE 180 UDP 10093
          MAP NODES 127.0.0.1 UDP 10093

          You can't use BROADCAST NODES and MAP MODES. I suggest you try:

          MHEARD ON
          UDP 10094
          AUTOADDMAP

          BROADCAST NODES

          MAP IK2XDE-10 127.0.0.1 UDP 10093 B

          I don't know much about XNET, Do the NODES broadcasts from XNET appear on the BPQTerminal monitor display?

          Can you connect to ARCluster from BPQTerminal?

          Node call and node alias must be the same of ARCluster
          or different... ??

          > NODECALL=IK2XDE- 14 ; Node callsign
          > NODEALIAS=XDEBPQ ; Node alias (6 characters max)

          > AUTOSAVE=1
          > BBS=0
          > NODE=1
          > HIDENODES=1
          > ENABLE_LINKED= N ;

          BBS must be 0...or... 1
          Hidenodes... ??

          > ROUTES: ; Locked routes (31 maximum)
          > IK2XDE-9,255, 1 ; BPQ AX/UPD to production machine

          I cocrrect to setup a locked routes.....? ?

          Thanks for help...

          73 de IK2XDE Andrea.
          ik2xde@infinito. it

        • IK2XDE Andrea
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 16, 2010
            MessageOk,

            With this solution, when from XNET
            I call for IK2XDE-9,
            I see my call in the MHEARD windows
            but something else i s wrong

            assume that:

            XNET = IK2XDE-10
            BPQ node= IK2XDE-14
            ARCluster = IK2XDE-9

            ---------------------------------
            BPQAXIP
            -------------------------------
            MHEARD ON
            UDP 10094
            AUTOADDMAP
            BROADCAST NODES
            MAP IK2XDE-10 127.0.0.1 KEEPALIVE 180 UDP 10092 B

            -------------------------------
            BPQCFG
            -------------------------------

            HOSTINTERRUPT=127
            EMS=0
            DESQVIEW=0
            NODECALL=IK2XDE-14
            NODEALIAS=XDENOD
            BBSCALL=IK2XDE-9
            BBSALIAS=XDECLX

            IDMSG: IK2XDE-14 Node in test.
            BTEXT: IK2XDE-14 Node in test.
            INFOMSG: IK2XDE-14 Node in test.
            CTEXT: IK2XDE-14 Node in test.
            MYNODE:MYCALL} CONNECT BYE INFO NODES ROUTES PORTS USERS MHEARD
            *** ; Denotes end of CTEXT text

            FULL_CTEXT=1 ; 0=send CTEXT to L2 connects to NODEALIAS only
            ; 1=send CTEXT to all connectees
            *** ; Denotes end of IDMSG text

            ; Network System Parameters:

            OBSINIT=6
            OBSMIN=4
            NODESINTERVAL=15
            IDINTERVAL=60
            BTINTERVAL=60
            L3TIMETOLIVE=25
            L4RETRIES=3
            L4TIMEOUT=60
            L4DELAY=10
            L4WINDOW=4
            MAXLINKS=63
            MAXNODES=128
            MAXROUTES=64
            MAXCIRCUITS=128
            MINQUAL=168
            MAXHOPS=4
            MAXRTT=90
            BUFFERS=255

            ; TNC default parameters:

            PACLEN=236 ; Max packet size (236 max for net/rom)

            TRANSDELAY=1 ; Transparent node send delay in seconds

            ; Level 2 Parameters:

            T3=30 ; Link validation timer in seconds
            IDLETIME=720 ; Idle link shutdown timer in seconds

            ; Configuration Options:

            AUTOSAVE=1
            BBS=1
            NODE=1
            HIDENODES=1

            ENABLE_LINKED=N

            ; Port Definitions:

            ; AX/IP/UDP port definition:

            PORT
            PORTNUM=1
            ID=AX/IP/UDP
            TYPE=EXTERNAL
            DLLNAME=BPQAXIP.DLL
            QUALITY=192
            MINQUAL=168
            MAXFRAME=5
            FRACK=3000
            RESPTIME=1000
            RETRIES=5
            PACLEN=236
            ENDPORT

            ROUTES: ; Locked routes (31 maximum)
            IK2XDE-10,195,2 ; BPQ AX/UPD Link
            *** ; Denotes end of locked routes

            APPLICATIONS=DX

            APPL1CALL=IK2XDE-9
            APPL1ALIAS=MUDDX
            APPL1QUAL=255
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 16, 2010
              Message
              What do you see in the BPQTerminal monitor window when you try to connect?

              MAP IK2XDE-10 127.0.0.1 KEEPALIVE 180 UDP 10092 B

              ------------ --------- --------- -
              BPQCFG
              ------------ --------- --------- -

              HOSTINTERRUPT= 127
              EMS=0
              DESQVIEW=0
              NODECALL=IK2XDE- 14
              NODEALIAS=XDENOD
              BBSCALL=IK2XDE- 9
              BBSALIAS=XDECLX

              IDMSG: IK2XDE-14 Node in test.
              BTEXT: IK2XDE-14 Node in test.

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 17, 2010
                MessageHi all,

                XNET = IK2XDE-10
                BPQ node= IK2XDE-14
                ARCluster = IK2XDE-9

                Now link XNET <-> BQP32
                work fine.....with this BPQAXIP

                ----------------------------------
                MHEARD ON
                UDP 10094
                AUTOADDMAP
                BROADCAST NODES
                MAP IK2XDE-10 127.0.0.1 KEEPALIVE 180 UDP 10093 B
                ----------------------------------

                Problem now is config a link with ARCluster (IK2XDE-9)

                I think the problem is to declare correct ALIAS or ROUTES,
                can someone that use also ARC verify my config BPQCFG..??
                And please explain me about ALIAS config in ARcluster software..??

                Is correct BBSCALL=IK2XDE-9 (ARCluster).....??

                ---------------------------------
                HOSTINTERRUPT=127
                EMS=0
                DESQVIEW=0
                NODECALL=IK2XDE-14
                NODEALIAS=XDENOD
                BBSCALL=IK2XDE-9
                BBSALIAS=XDEDXC

                IDMSG: IDMSG by IK2XDE-14 Node in test.
                BTEXT: BTEX by IK2XDE-14 Node in test.
                INFOMSG: INFO by IK2XDE-14 Node in test.
                CTEXT: CTEXT by IK2XDE-14 Node in test.

                MYNODE:MYCALL} CONNECT BYE INFO NODES ROUTES PORTS USERS MHEARD

                FULL_CTEXT=1

                ; Network System Parameters:

                OBSINIT=6
                OBSMIN=4

[...]