WINMOR support for BPQ32.

    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 9, 2010
      Message
      I haven't been able to complete the release documentation this evening, but for those wanting to experiment with WINMOR. the preliminary documentation is available at:

      The winmor.dll driver and a sample BPQtoWINMOR.cfg can be downloaded from:

      Note that you will also need to download the WINMOR VIrtual TNC from the files section of the WINMOR Yahoo group.

      73,
      John G8BPQ

      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 10, 2010
        Message Larry WB9FPH has invited those testing WINMOR to try his RMS station - see details below.

        Thanks, Larry.