RE: [BPQ32] WINMOR support for BPQ32.

    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 9, 2010
      Message
      Gervais,

      WINMOR is a soundcard-based protocol, optimised for use for message transfer on HF.  I see it's main use to be mail forwarding on HF between BBS systems, or from a user PMS to the BBS. It can be used for interactive access to the network, but isn't optimised for this use.

      To the BPQ32 node, it looks the same as a Pactor TNC.

      The BPQ32 driver software should be available to those interested in testing it later today.

      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 9, 2010
        Message
        I haven't been able to complete the release documentation this evening, but for those wanting to experiment with WINMOR. the preliminary documentation is available at:

        The winmor.dll driver and a sample BPQtoWINMOR.cfg can be downloaded from:

        Note that you will also need to download the WINMOR VIrtual TNC from the files section of the WINMOR Yahoo group.

        73,
        John G8BPQ

        Message 3 of 15 , Feb 10, 2010
          Message Larry WB9FPH has invited those testing WINMOR to try his RMS station - see details below.

          Thanks, Larry.