Re: [BPQ32] Re: Latest Release

  • DALE YANZ
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 20, 2010
      Ron

      I have no idea of what happened to it but I did place the KAMPactor.cfg file in the program to correct this issue. Working on getting
      my pactor on hf running.

      Thanks Dale

      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 9, 2012
        Ron there appears to be some confusion over the latest installer listed in the Group files section.

        The June 8th file that you uploaded shows the installer as being BPQ32_5.2.6.1_20120404 which of course is the previous release.

        I gather others have down loaded OK is that because they used yahoo.com whereas I am registered and use yahoo.ca
      • n5in_ron
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 9, 2012
          In the group's file section you will find 5.2.6.1_20120404 which is the prior release. It is true that I didn't upload it until June 8, but it is still the April 4th release. Yes I know it is confusing!

          In the future Ill post the current release in split format to the files section at the same time as updating links on the welcome page to the unsplit format on John's and my servers and hope that nobody bothers with the split format for the current release.

          The only reason for the split format is that Yahoo limits the file size to 5MB and we have exceeded that.

          I suppose it is possible that someone might want an old release, although probably not as far back as is currently being provided.

          Ron, AE5E