RE: [BPQ32] Winlink and BPQ

    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 11, 2010
      Rob,

      It does work - I've just checked again - so it is probably a config issue. In HOSTMODES the appl mask is decimal. Applmask 4 corresponds to the third  BPQ32 application.

      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 11, 2010
        John,

        Thanks. That was it. I wasn't thinking about appl mask increment and
        position......made it 8 in hostmode for the 4 application position and
        works like a charm.

        Rob,
        WA7RF

        John Wiseman wrote:

        > Rob,
        > It does work - I've just checked again - so it is probably a config
        > issue. In HOSTMODES the appl mask is decimal. Applmask 4 corresponds
        > to the third BPQ32 application.
        > 73, John

      • Jerry - N9LYA
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 11, 2010