Re: [BPQ32] Winlink and BPQ

  • Robert S. Fisher
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 11, 2010
      I have been running Airmail with BPQHOSTMODES and have no problem with
      outbound connects. Both Airmail and BPQ32 running on the same machine.
      I am using hostmodes in Kantronics mode and use the the KAM selection in
      Airmail. I have not yet got inbound connects from the node to hook in.
      I am using appmask 4 and have setup bpqcfg correctly I think, but am
      getting the node notice that all Airmail Ports are in use and I have 10
      streams setup in BPQHOSTMODES.

      Rob
      WA7RF
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 11, 2010
        Rob,

        It does work - I've just checked again - so it is probably a config issue. In HOSTMODES the appl mask is decimal. Applmask 4 corresponds to the third  BPQ32 application.

        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 11, 2010
          John,

          Thanks. That was it. I wasn't thinking about appl mask increment and
          position......made it 8 in hostmode for the 4 application position and
          works like a charm.

          Rob,
          WA7RF

          John Wiseman wrote:

          > Rob,
          > It does work - I've just checked again - so it is probably a config
          > issue. In HOSTMODES the appl mask is decimal. Applmask 4 corresponds
          > to the third BPQ32 application.
          > 73, John

        • Jerry - N9LYA
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 11, 2010