RE: [BPQ32] Adding Port 3

    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 11, 2010
      Yes, BPQ has a loopback port - configure with TYPE=INTERNAL. It loops transmitted frames back to the node. I don't know if that is the same as an AGW loopback.

      73,
      John G8BPQ

      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 11, 2010
        John,  Itt sounds like the same thing if so then maybe want need that program, would help with having to spend money to put up on a another node.,
        thank you for your fine work and great programs
        Randy