Re: BPQ and X14J

  • kt4wo67@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 10, 2010
      Altho I got BPQ working(direct connect) with my X1J4 node...I never
      could get it to pass all the data(text).
      There is some issue(not sure where) between my BPQ and TN2.08 /X1J4 nodes.
      I worked about a month without any sucess.

      If you connect from BPQ to the local TN2.08 or my X1J4 node...and
      try to pass "text"...some of the text is dropped, everytime.
      And on the DXCluster...that is not good...lol

      I tried with BPQ to a plain KISS TNC and also
      got it working with "NETROM" mode...but the problem
      remained when I connected to the remote nodes....
      I gave up...If you run into that same problem..pls let me know...I think
      I am the only one that this has happend to.

      Trip - KT4WO
      kt4wo67@...
    • Danny Oudendag (PD0SNK)
      Message 2 of 17 , Jan 11, 2010
        Hi Trip..

        Don't have the problem you describe but my tnc here trows 8 frames out (fbb fwd) while i have maxframe at 4 in bpq32.
        in the x-1j4 also set it at 4 looks like the tnc doubles the maxframe..

        very strange.

        i'll try to set it lower in the tnc maybe this will work over here.

        Danny PD0SNK.