Adding Port 3

  • kj6ix@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 9, 2010
      Would like to thank John and Jerry for ur help as the file from Jerry did the trick... 73's Dale
    • bryan randy
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 11, 2010
        Hi John, just wondering if the bpq has a option like the agwpro that allows for a loopback port.
        Randy

        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 11, 2010
          Message
          Yes, BPQ has a loopback port - configure with TYPE=INTERNAL. It loops transmitted frames back to the node. I don't know if that is the same as an AGW loopback.

          73,
          John G8BPQ

          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 11, 2010
            John,  Itt sounds like the same thing if so then maybe want need that program, would help with having to spend money to put up on a another node.,
            thank you for your fine work and great programs
            Randy