RE: [BPQ32] Adding Port 3

    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 9, 2010
      Dale

      After creating two ports as John indicated, SPEED= should be set to 19200
      For each KAM Port, you will need to exit KISS Mode on TNC, then commands
      IN TERM
      MODE 19200
      CD SOFT (for open squelch on VHF/UHF port)
      IN KISS
      RESET

      Mike Melnik N9PMO
      Web Site: www.n9pmo.com
      NNTP Server n9pmo.dyndns.org 119

      Scanned By Symantec Corporate Antivirus
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 9, 2010
        Would like to thank John and Jerry for ur help as the file from Jerry did the trick... 73's Dale
      • bryan randy
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 11, 2010
          Hi John, just wondering if the bpq has a option like the agwpro that allows for a loopback port.
          Randy

          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 11, 2010
            Message
            Yes, BPQ has a loopback port - configure with TYPE=INTERNAL. It loops transmitted frames back to the node. I don't know if that is the same as an AGW loopback.

            73,
            John G8BPQ

            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 11, 2010
              John,  Itt sounds like the same thing if so then maybe want need that program, would help with having to spend money to put up on a another node.,
              thank you for your fine work and great programs
              Randy