RE: [BPQ32] Adding Port 3

  • Jerry - N9LYA
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 9, 2010

      Dale if you do not get it… I will send you my entry for a KAM+

      73 jerry

      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 9, 2010
        Jerry That would be a great help for me on this end thanks....Dale

        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 9, 2010

          Coming at ya… in a private email 73 jerry

          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 9, 2010
            Dale

            After creating two ports as John indicated, SPEED= should be set to 19200
            For each KAM Port, you will need to exit KISS Mode on TNC, then commands
            IN TERM
            MODE 19200
            CD SOFT (for open squelch on VHF/UHF port)
            IN KISS
            RESET

            Mike Melnik N9PMO
            Web Site: www.n9pmo.com
            NNTP Server n9pmo.dyndns.org 119

            Scanned By Symantec Corporate Antivirus

            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 9, 2010
              Would like to thank John and Jerry for ur help as the file from Jerry did the trick... 73's Dale
            • bryan randy
              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 11, 2010
                Hi John, just wondering if the bpq has a option like the agwpro that allows for a loopback port.
                Randy

                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 11, 2010
                  Yes, BPQ has a loopback port - configure with TYPE=INTERNAL. It loops transmitted frames back to the node. I don't know if that is the same as an AGW loopback.

                  73,
                  John G8BPQ

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jan 11, 2010
                    John,  Itt sounds like the same thing if so then maybe want need that program, would help with having to spend money to put up on a another node.,
                    thank you for your fine work and great programs
                    Randy