Re: [BPQ32] Adding Port 3

  • DALE YANZ
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 9, 2010
      Thanks John... Will play with it later. Idid set it to channel B using port 2 on the computer to the Tnc. Not working but will take a look at later and see if I can figure it out. if not ill shoot you a copy of the file...Dale

      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 9, 2010

        Dale if you do not get it… I will send you my entry for a KAM+

        73 jerry

        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 9, 2010
          Jerry That would be a great help for me on this end thanks....Dale

          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 9, 2010

            Coming at ya… in a private email 73 jerry

            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 9, 2010
              Dale

              After creating two ports as John indicated, SPEED= should be set to 19200
              For each KAM Port, you will need to exit KISS Mode on TNC, then commands
              IN TERM
              MODE 19200
              CD SOFT (for open squelch on VHF/UHF port)
              IN KISS
              RESET

              Mike Melnik N9PMO
              Web Site: www.n9pmo.com
              NNTP Server n9pmo.dyndns.org 119

              Scanned By Symantec Corporate Antivirus

              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 9, 2010
                Would like to thank John and Jerry for ur help as the file from Jerry did the trick... 73's Dale
              • bryan randy
                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 11, 2010
                  Hi John, just wondering if the bpq has a option like the agwpro that allows for a loopback port.
                  Randy

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jan 11, 2010
                    Yes, BPQ has a loopback port - configure with TYPE=INTERNAL. It loops transmitted frames back to the node. I don't know if that is the same as an AGW loopback.

                    73,
                    John G8BPQ

                    Message 9 of 11 , Jan 11, 2010
                      John,  Itt sounds like the same thing if so then maybe want need that program, would help with having to spend money to put up on a another node.,
                      thank you for your fine work and great programs
                      Randy