RE: [BPQ32] Connecting two BPQ nodes on 2 computers in the same network [2 Attachments]

  • kd6pgi@gorge.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2009
      BPQEther is the easiest way to do that....I ran a
      SNOS node and BPQ node tied together on 2 different
      machines on the same network. Worked great.

      Ken Jacobs KD6PGI
      Hood River County ARES
      Assistant EC - Digital

      computers in the same network [2 Attachments]

      [Attachment(s) from D. Calder included below]

      Here is my cluster machine files.

      I have tried IP’s between them. DNS names., etc. I
      connected
      to the n4zkf-5 machine manually and tried to connect
      to the n4zkf-2 machine. Just
      BPQ to BPQ. The AXIP heard window in the -2 (cluster
      machine) saw it

      but it just sat there and finally timed out.

      I’m missing something stupid, I know it. But why the
      error
      when BPQ32 comes up saying MAPPING ERROR?

      Dave

      73