FYI - No packet chat nets till further notice.

  • WA4ZKO
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2009
      There will be no "Monday night WW Packet Chat" nets till further notice.

      I figure that everyone will be busy with the holidays for the next few weeks. Since discussion topics seem to be rare and we don't have enough software version stability to run useful testing I don't see the need for a formal net till further notice.

      Happy Holiday's!

      73
      Jeff
      WA4ZKO