Re: [BPQ32] FBB script for BPQ32 pactor?

  • Sergej
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2009
      I'm get FBB forward script works in pactor.

      Below is example of connect part, hope this will be good for other
      sysops too. Comment lines begins with "*"...

      * S command helps FBB to define success attach of pactor port
      S Ok
      * connecting to BPQ switch
      C C SWITCH
      * attach pactor port, this is No.2 in my case
      C ATT 2
      * then calling in pactor other BBS forward partner
      C C TA2BBS

      73, Sergej