FBB script for BPQ32 pactor?

  • Sergej
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2009
      Hello,

      I am need advice in proper connect script for WinFBB7.00i
      with BPQ32 in pactor mode.

      Manual mode from FBB console (FBB gateway-> C SWITCH, ATT 2, C BBSCALL) works OK.

      But forward script looks stop after NODE's confirm, that pactor port is
      attached.

      I'm tryed follow forward scripts:

      C C SWITCH
      C ATT 2
      C C BBSCALL

      also

      C C SWITCH
      V ATT 2$WC BBSCALL$W

      Result is same, like last command (C BBSCALL) is not seen by BPQ32
      or FBB don't send it to BPQ32...

      Any comments, pse...

      Tnx, 73
      Sergej
      uz2hz
    • Sergej
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2009
        I'm get FBB forward script works in pactor.

        Below is example of connect part, hope this will be good for other
        sysops too. Comment lines begins with "*"...

        * S command helps FBB to define success attach of pactor port
        S Ok
        * connecting to BPQ switch
        C C SWITCH
        * attach pactor port, this is No.2 in my case
        C ATT 2
        * then calling in pactor other BBS forward partner
        C C TA2BBS

        73, Sergej