Re[2]: [BPQ32] Pactor Support for BPQ32.

  • Sergej
    Message 1 of 70 , Dec 3, 2009
      John,

      I'm get your pactor updates, unzipped to BPQ32 directory and also copy
      new bpq32.dll to windows/system.

      This done ontop of my well going BPQ32 v.4.10.13 build 1
      is this base version enough or need to get latest BPQ32 install pack too?

      73, Sergej
      Message 70 of 70 , Dec 9, 2009
        A user is having problems getting the VHF port of a KAM+ working with the Pactor dirver. I've only tested it with a KAM XL, and was wonderig if anyone has it working with other versions of the KAM.

        Thanks,