Re[2]: [BPQ32] Pactor Support for BPQ32.

  • Sergej
    Message 1 of 70 , Dec 3, 2009
      Hello, Jerry.

      > I am sorry miss understood the question...
      > Under Pactor MODE they all Single port Operations.. KAM+ KAM98 KAMXL

      In MSYS possible yes, but in true host mode terminal VHF packet port
      can work same time with any mode on HF port!

      This is for KAM+ or KAM-XL, true dual porters.

      73, Sergej
      uz2hz
      Message 70 of 70 , Dec 9, 2009
        A user is having problems getting the VHF port of a KAM+ working with the Pactor dirver. I've only tested it with a KAM XL, and was wonderig if anyone has it working with other versions of the KAM.

        Thanks,