Re: [BPQ32] Pactor Support for BPQ32.

  • Bill V WA7NWP
    Message 1 of 70 , Dec 2, 2009
      > > the KAM XL is dual port.. does the second port still work at 1200 packet???
      >
      > Sorry, No.

      :-(

      Please keep this in consideration. The only application I know of
      that ever could do pactor and packet at the same time with the KAM was
      MSYS -- and I installed it (MSYS) a couple times just for that
      functionality...

      73
      Bill - WA7NWP
      Message 70 of 70 , Dec 9, 2009
        A user is having problems getting the VHF port of a KAM+ working with the Pactor dirver. I've only tested it with a KAM XL, and was wonderig if anyone has it working with other versions of the KAM.

        Thanks,