Re: [BPQ32] Pactor Support for BPQ32.

  • ke7xo
    Message 1 of 70 , Dec 2, 2009
      I can put a KAM XL on 30 for the next few days...

      it will be on 10.142.5 (tx center tone) call is ke7xo-2 (that will
      connect you to the bpq node. )

      I also have my SCS on 20 meters, 14.108.5, same call..

      Richard

      Message 70 of 70 , Dec 9, 2009
        A user is having problems getting the VHF port of a KAM+ working with the Pactor dirver. I've only tested it with a KAM XL, and was wonderig if anyone has it working with other versions of the KAM.

        Thanks,