Pactor Support for BPQ32.

    Message 1 of 70 , Dec 2, 2009
      I've uploaded  a new alpha test version of the Pactor files. File is "Pactor Alpha2.zip". Documentation is at

      http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Documents/Using%20Pactor.htm

      Copy the bpq32.dll to your system directory (usually windows\system32) and the other files to your bpq32 directory.

      There have been minor updates to the Status window in the SCS module, and there is now support for the KAM. I have only been able to test the KAM version linking to an SCS controller. There may be change over problems when linking KAM to KAM. Please let me know if you have any problems.

      Any feedback or suggestions would be appreciated.

      73,

      John G8BPQ

      Message 70 of 70 , Dec 9, 2009
        A user is having problems getting the VHF port of a KAM+ working with the Pactor dirver. I've only tested it with a KAM XL, and was wonderig if anyone has it working with other versions of the KAM.

        Thanks,