Re: [BPQ32] BPQ Newbie....

  • Jack Chomley
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2009
      Thanks John & Peter,

      Found the problem......in the registry I found a weird entry relating
      to the Base Directory path and name.....every time I went to run the
      program it wanted to create the Base Directory with its name/path.
      Would not work, so I searched the registry for that path and found
      the entry, edited it out with my Registry Editor and restarted the
      program. Got the config screens, entered the Base Directory path and
      then did the other screens, saved all and restarted. Its now working
      8-) I just now need to read up on the config docs examples, to try
      and make it all work.

      73 Jack