Re[2]: [BPQ32] Pactor Support for BPQ32.

  • Sergej
    Message 1 of 70 , Dec 1, 2009
      Hello, John.

      > At the moment it is only for the SCS range, but I'm working on the KAM version.

      Very happy to hear that. Think SCS and KAM support will be best
      Xmas surprize for all us. Its my long dream to fire up KAM+ for
      pactor/gtor -- BPQ packet gateway!

      GL,
      Sergej
      uz2hz
      Message 70 of 70 , Dec 9, 2009
        A user is having problems getting the VHF port of a KAM+ working with the Pactor dirver. I've only tested it with a KAM XL, and was wonderig if anyone has it working with other versions of the KAM.

        Thanks,