RE: [BPQ32] Pactor Support for BPQ32.

  • Jerry - N9LYA
    Message 1 of 70 , Nov 30, 2009

      You rock John… This is cool already made multiple connects on 80 meters…  I need to get to bed.. But cannot…

      A few wants for down the road... I will make a list

      But I noticed I cannot issue a disconnect or force a disconnect.. Its shows disconnected but the connected station remains connected to the SCS Modem until they disconnect.. No problem if I let kb exchange make it thru then issue a bye command.. Then it disconnects on its own…

      Ok I am excited….

      Work on forwarding partners next for testing… 73 jerry N9LYA

      Way past my bedtime…

      Message 70 of 70 , Dec 9, 2009
        A user is having problems getting the VHF port of a KAM+ working with the Pactor dirver. I've only tested it with a KAM XL, and was wonderig if anyone has it working with other versions of the KAM.

        Thanks,