Re: Tonight's packet net

  • WA4ZKO
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 16, 2009
      The Monday night WW Packet net will begin at 0200 UTC. I think I've been railroaded (grin) into being NCS tonight, so heaven help us ;-)

      Looks like we will be using the full BPQ Chat system this time around. So connect to any non-stand alone chat server and join us. I think we'll just stay in the "General" topic (default) since switching topics is usually what gets us in trouble.

      For clarity, this is not a sysop only net. All ops interested in packet are welcome to join in.

      Beta software, so expect a bug/glitch.

      73
      Jeff
      WA4ZKO