Tonight's packet net

  • WA4ZKO
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 16, 2009
      We doing a full linkup on all the chat servers tonight or just one server (WSACHT)?

      73
      Jeff
      WA4ZKO
    • peter joseph
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 16, 2009
        Hi you did noy say a time so next time please mention time I am in the West Indies and at the time of my message time stamp is when I saw it so a little earleir... also look for me on 7.103.5 lsb ,,,try a connecr...tnx 73 9y4pj

        From the desk of 9Y4PJ..,,
            Peter

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 16, 2009
          The Monday night WW Packet net will begin at 0200 UTC. I think I've been railroaded (grin) into being NCS tonight, so heaven help us ;-)

          Looks like we will be using the full BPQ Chat system this time around. So connect to any non-stand alone chat server and join us. I think we'll just stay in the "General" topic (default) since switching topics is usually what gets us in trouble.

          For clarity, this is not a sysop only net. All ops interested in packet are welcome to join in.

          Beta software, so expect a bug/glitch.

          73
          Jeff
          WA4ZKO