Re: [BPQ32] Sorry for disrupting the net

  • K.O. Higgs
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2009
      No apologies needed.. we have all done that or worse.
      The net is open to everyone (not just sysops), so please try again next
      Monday night. However, the net is a "directed" net and the NCS will call
      on you in your turn. It has been a real mess so far because we are all
      trying to help get enough information on the glitches we are having to
      provide John with something to work with in his trouble-shooting. Hope
      to see you again next Monday night 8pm Central.

      73, K.O, N0KFQ

      --

      K.O. Higgs
      n0kfq@...