RE: [BPQ32] Problem with UI-View using BPQ32 Port.

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 6, 2009
      Ok, Terry,

      There is some confusion here. That isn't a Keepalive frame, it is a Chat Node Link Status frame. and has a missing source callsign, which is probably what is upsetting UIView.

      These frames are sent by BPQMailChat, and should never actually get transmitted to another station, just to the Chat Monitor program, so I am puzzled as to how you are receiving them from another station.

      If it is you that is generatiing the frames, then you need to fix your config. The most likely problem is that you don't have an APPLnCALL in bpqcfg.txt that matched the CHATApplNum parameter you have set in Chat Config. I'll fix MailChat to give a warning if this happens.

      If they are really coming from outside, you will have to find who is sending them to you.

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 6, 2009
        Hi John.......Yes it was My end without the callsign etc....Going OK now....Thanks.

        I had not got around to using the Chat feature, only the bbs but I had given it APPL 3 in bpqcfg.txt and in MAILCHAT

        73 Terry.