Re: [BPQ32] WinFbb prompt?

  • hs1lmv@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2006
      Hello Lee,

      You may try to modify the language file in WinFBB\Config\Lang
      For example if the user use english language you have to modify "english.txt" file
      Look at the lines similar to the below example

      *** Error : The path statement is too long.$W
      *** Error : No such path, or User not authorised.$W
      *** Error : It is impossible to create the file $f.$W
      $W*** TIMEOUT ***$W

      VE7KIT >$W < Change to something like this

      Or you may use the $ fbb command to give your callsign which I cannot remember that command.

      73 De HS1LMV
      FBB Telnet BBS : hs1lmv.no-ip.org
      Packet mail : hs1lmv.#ngk.bkk.tha.as
      Echolink Conference Node : *THAI*

      ve7cc <ve7cc@...> wrote:
      I changed from Linux FBB to WinFBB + BPQ32.  All seems ok except for
      the BBS prompt which needs to be "VE7KIT >".  The users are getting
      just ">".  What do I need to do?

      Lee