RE: [BPQ32] Virtual Serial Port Kiss for Radio Mirror

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 28, 2009
      IOADDR is set to the COM Port number of the Vurtual COM port you created using VCOMCONFIG.

      I've found PortMon http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896644.aspx very useful when testing comms port stuff, and my VCOM driver logs diagnostics to DebugView http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896647.aspx.