Re: [BPQ32] DXSpider sysop needed to test BPQ32

  • Stephen J Carroll
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 21, 2005
      I will put together a few notes on using BPQ32 and DXSpider, although as you noted it's pretty much a "plug & play" drop-in replacement for AGWPE. John's reply about using BPQTelnetServer to monitor unproto packets helps enormously.
      Unfortunately, I'm headed out of town this morning... so the write-up will have to wait until I return.
      Thanks for all your work !!!
      73, Steve - K2SC