RE: [BPQ32] Fbb error during houskeeping [1 Attachment]

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 24, 2009
      Danny

      I think this is caused by not Archiving Personals and Bulletins
      In the Housekeeping Settings\EpurMess Tab, since you can't get
      WinFbb to boot you will need to enable both threw the registry,
      Start\Run\Regedit\HKEY_Local_Machine\Software\WinFbb\Housekeeping
      ArchBull, Right click, Modify, Hexadecimal, Value Date 1, OK, do the
      Same with ArchPers.

      Let me know if this solves the problem.

      Mike Melnik N9PMO
      Web Site: www.n9pmo.com