Fbb error during houskeeping

  • Danny PD0SNK
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 24, 2009
    • 1 Attachment
    • 287 KB
    Hi,

    During housekeeping i get an error with WinFBBEPUR.exe
    It tries to scan a msg what is not there.

    i've made a screenshot of it so maybe someone can help me with it.

    73's Danny PD0SNK/NL2SNE
    Hi,

    During housekeeping i get an error with WinFBBEPUR.exe
    It tries to scan a msg what is not there.

    i've made a screenshot of it so maybe someone can help me with it.

    73's Danny PD0SNK/NL2SNE
    Hi all.

    i get an error when i run the houskeeping here on my CB mailbox.
    When WinFBBEPUR.exe starts it scans for a msg that does not exist the whole directory is not even there.

    Maybe someone knows how to solve this becouse every night my system hangs.

    I have added a screenshot for more info about the problem.

    73's Danny PD0SNK/NL2SNE
    Message 2 of 3 , Oct 24, 2009
      Danny your screen shot is so small I can't make it out, is this
      7.01-35 WinFbb?

      Mike Melnik N9PMO
      Web Site: www.n9pmo.com

      Scanned By Symantec Corporate Antivirus

      Message 3 of 3 , Oct 24, 2009
        Danny

        I think this is caused by not Archiving Personals and Bulletins
        In the Housekeeping Settings\EpurMess Tab, since you can't get
        WinFbb to boot you will need to enable both threw the registry,
        Start\Run\Regedit\HKEY_Local_Machine\Software\WinFbb\Housekeeping
        ArchBull, Right click, Modify, Hexadecimal, Value Date 1, OK, do the
        Same with ArchPers.

        Let me know if this solves the problem.