BPQ32

  • kj6ix@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 49 , Oct 23, 2009
      NEED HELP ON SETTING UP BPQ32.
      1. TNC-2 WITH THE KISS EPROM
      2. WINDOWS XP OPERATING SYSTEM
      THE TNC IS GOOD AND ALL CABLES, AS IT HAS BEEN ON A KNODE HERE IN CARSON CITY, NV. I DOWN LOADED AND INSTALLED VER: K AND INSTALLED IT AND USING NOTE PAD TO EDIT THE CONFIG FILE TO MY NEEDS. WHEN I PLACE IT ALL ON THE AIR, IT SENDS OUT THE BEACON AT THE TIME STATED IN THE CONFIG FILE. I TYPE IN A CONNECT TO A KNODE OR STATION I SEE IT MOVE UP ON THE TERMINAL MONITOR BUT DOES NOT GET TRANSMITTED,
      ALSO I SEE NOTHING FROM OTHER STATIONS. YES CABLE ARE GOOD. I REPLACED THE EPROM WITH THE ORIGNAL AND THE SYSTEM WORKS GREAT. I FEEL IM DOING SOMETHING WRONG ON SETTING UP THE CONFIG FILE OR NOT RUNNING SOMETHING ELSE. THE LOOPBACK PROGRAMS CHECKS OUT.
      DALE
      Message 49 of 49 , Oct 22, 2016

        Yes and yes.