Re: [BPQ32] Emailed reference files - catalog...

  • Bill V WA7NWP
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 20, 2009
      And we're replacing it with BPQ BBS... :-)

      The catalog resource query system is a neat feature that it would be
      nice to have in a generic form that runs on any NIX/Windows server
      regardless of the access client be it BPQBBS, Airmail, Paclink, NOS or
      OutpostPM.

      I should probably just ask Google or spend a couple hours with Python
      on the NIX box.

      Bill