BPQ32 and Landline (sorta) modems...

  • Bill V WA7NWP
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2009
      The list of opportunities with BPQ32 just keeps growing...

      I have a 900 MHz RF data device that looks to the serial port just
      like a good old ATDT landline modem... So the question here is, can
      I use that as an access device for BPQ32 just like we do with the
      Telnet server? That gives me about a half mile RF range so I could
      be "out in the park across the street" and access my BPQ node.

      Thanks,
      Bill - WA7NWP